• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Have u recieved a check.

lets see
freezecoldcash.com
fastclick.com
herbalsensations.com
cj.com
goclick.com
affiliatefuel.com
supertaf.com

etc..

Originally posted by Cagez
Yay, I can sign up for mailbits :D
Such a shame they aren't as good or as reliable as they used to be. These days you have a long wait for your cheques and the payouts are nowhere near what they used to be. :confused2

Originally posted by Jan
Such a shame they aren't as good or as reliable as they used to be. These days you have a long wait for your cheques and the payouts are nowhere near what they used to be. :confused2
Oh.. Hmm. So, more like, nooo! I can sign up for mailbits! :mad: :biggrin2:

I never realised that ad revenue could actually pay !

I always regarded it as a big scam. Thanks to this topic, I'm thinking of changing a tad. I don't have that many visitors as it is, but it's growing everyday.

Can anyone recommend a service to start with ? I mean, I have no experience with ads, but I know plenty of other web related 'stuff'. Will being in Australia affect most of these services ?

If you lose the .tk redirection and use your regular URL, then try paypopup for starters. Take a look at some of the ad companies throughout this thread also. No problems being an Aussie :cool:

Back