• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Have u recieved a check.

goclick

that's about all :classic2:
in the past i've been paid too by clickagents and dimeclicks

Ohhhhhh mailbits, I forgot about them, I made heaps from them before they stopped overseas affiliates....$500-$1000 a month :crysad:

Originally posted by Jan
Ohhhhhh mailbits, I forgot about them, I made heaps from them before they stopped overseas affiliates....$500-$1000 a month :crysad:

Ooooooh yeah, wasn't it beautiful? :crysad: I was making about that much with them as well, and I had no way to make up for that... so things went from steamingly beautiful, to totally crap in an instant. :mad: :cry2:

khuldun, you asked what programs we have received cheques from....we gave you that info.

Apart from maybe a couple of Toefur's, the ones listed are all for non-adult sites. As for being accepted, obviously we were for the programs we have listed, but that does not necessarily mean that you will be accepted to all these programs, or any of us for that matter for the different ones.

Originally posted by Kaliber
how did mailbits work? I mean 500-1k is a crapload!
From memory for every page on our site that was referred to friends we received $US0.25, around the time they stopped the overseas payments that price per referral went down. They appear to have gone steadily downhill from there, from what I read in other forums. Now you even have to wait 3 months for your first payment. :bandit2:

Last edited:
Back