• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

have domain - small request (stable)

d4x

Alright, let's see if there's any hosts that would let me do this:

100+ MB space
5 GB bandwidth
5+ addon domains
5+ everything else
no ads (maybe a text link on my homepage?)
no posting
cpanel 10+
apache
1-2+ years of service

I already have (a couple) domains. This is my dream host. I doubt there's a host like this, but it's worth a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, let's see if there's any hosts that would let me do this:

100+ MB space
5 GB bandwidth
5+ addon domains
5+ everything else
no ads (maybe a text link on my homepage?)
no posting
cpanel 10
apache
1-2+ years of service

I already have (a couple) domains. This is my dream host. I doubt there's a host like this, but it's worth a try.

Hey,

Check out Vlexo.com, we have been in service since the start of 2007 (Feb) and we would be happy to host you. You can check out our packages here, which would most likely succeed what you are asking for:

http://vlexo.com/free.php

The only thing we don't offer is cPanel 10, however we do offer cPanel 11! :)

Please follow the sign up procedure if you want to host with us! You can pick our 'Alpha' plan which would suite what you are requesting, all that is required is a link back.

Thanks!

Yeah sorry I meant cpanel 10+. I'll wait a couple days for some more offers, but that host looks pretty nice. Thanks.

SR can offer you (p2h)
Stonerocket free web hosting hosting delivers everything you need to build and manage your websites, Our servers are fast and reliable.
The Package
150mb webspace
15,000mb bandwidth
10 email accounts
3 Mysql Databases
3 FTP accounts
3 Add-on Domains
3 Parked Domains
3 sub-domains
cpanel (x3)
Installatron Auto Script Installer

http://stonerocket.net/freehost.php

i can offer you what you want actually but you have to put a few posts not that much tho h ope you can manage in 5-10 min :)

What we give out.

cPanel Version Latest
Space: 300 to 10000 MB (10GB)
Bandwidth:3000 to 100000 MB (100 GB)
FTP Accounts:Unlimited
Accounts:Unlimited
Email Lists:Unlimited
MySql Databases:Unlimited
Sub Domains:Unlimited
Parked Domains:Unlimited
Addon Domains:Unlimited
Fantastico De Luxe (30+ scripts) included
FrontPage Extension included
Zend/IonCube included

We can also change the plans to suit to your needings :)

No Ads Nothing needing from you pocket :)

What we Need

Only a few Posts and visits

Site

So to get more details Please visit.
http://www.unramped.com/

Plans

Our Plans go in here.
Unramped Free Hosting Plans

The specs you want are quite high without the host getting anything in exchange. I'll give you 100MB space / 5GB bandwidth if you make 15 posts on our forum. Regular activity would be appreciated but not required - I won't force you to post to retail your account but if you want upgrades we'll expect activity from you whenever you can :). And yes, I can offer you cPanel 10 plus PHP, MySQL and all features within :). I am sure if you're looking for a reliable free host you can dedicate 10 minutes to get your account and a few minutes every few days or whenever you can :).

If you want to go with us, please state you're getting a custom package from phprocks + link to this thread :).

Cheers!

Well i can give you a free small package just add my contacts
AIM - G4HQSupport
MSN - Black@ghforum.net

10GB Space or more
100GB Transfer or more
Cpanel
*Resellers*
Unlimited Domains and bunch more :p

*BTW we have 8 processors running at 2.66 on s1 and 16 on s2 :p
So speed is no factor :p

Back