• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hate popups

Tobbe

The new pop-ups in the forum keeps crashing my browser all the time. I need to turn of javascript to be able to view the forum and post this.

I use Netscape on a Sun Solaris, so maybe there are not a big and widespread problem. But please check the javascript code. I can see popups on other sites without problem.

I got them each time i came to the forum yesterday.

It was so darn annoying, Forums shouldnt be littered with Banners. You should try do what SitePointForums do and get a sponsor each month for each section. Put there button in the catergory area and small text adverts inside each forum at that top.

Ok, I've decided to remove the popup for now. I do accept sponsors for the forums, but currently there's only one sponsor which has yet found out about this opportunity (it's sponsoring the Paid Hosting forum and the Webhosting Offers forum).

Originally posted by Peo
Ok, I've decided to remove the popup for now. I do accept sponsors for the forums, but currently there's only one sponsor which has yet found out about this opportunity (it's sponsoring the Paid Hosting forum and the Webhosting Offers forum).

I can place your ADS on the YUPAPA web site if you want.

Back