• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HastyFree Host Recruiting Staff

MicGoogle

Hey guys,

I know there are other free hosts signing up some staff as well and so sorry to be distracting as well with a offer but just thought i'd throw it out there.

I run HastyFree, a free host now up for about a month or more with 100% uptime so far and we want more people to join our crew! We've got a pretty sizeable community now about 200 visitors daily, about 30 members visiting, and we need some good leaders.

About us:
We give away cPanel hosting..

We're expanding as well we do Software download of the Day where premium software vendors offer their software for 24 hours, and alot of other services we want to kick into action..

We will not be providing any salary but you will get free hosting shared hosting or reseller.. let me know
Should this free host turn profitable from the ads, then definitely i'll give you guys a good pay

The positions currently open are :

1 x Co Administrator

I'm looking for a skilled, experienced administrator who will assist with signup approvals and general accounts administration (review, abuse, suspensions etc), You should have some prior experience with cPanel/WHM and system administration.

Also trusted not to screw around in WHM or suspend/delete/ban anyone without a note on their account via client panel etc.
Overall a trusted experienced member.

2 x Support Reps / Moderators

I'm looking for 2 people who will answer support requests on the forum. You should be well knowledged about cPanel and the everyday basic webmaster problems. You will also be responsible for keeping the forums running smoothly.

Requirements:

1: Prior experience with running/being involved with a free host (not mandatory, but a big plus).
2: Must be able to write fluent english.
3: Should not be involved with another free host simultaneously.
4: Should be at least 16 years old.

The url is http://hastyfree.com Kindly PM me to apply

We've received some apps, just to make it easier, make sure you guys provide email address when you PM me and also if you can register on the forums to make adjustment easier.

Update: Co-Administrator position has been filled, others are still open.

Last edited:
I've got my Application up, but I can't use the PM Function here. If you would like to hire me, please email me at ustbrg[@]live.com.

Thanks again.

Back