• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HastyFree 1 GB Space 50 GB Bandwidth - Liquid Web Datacenter - Reliable Network

MicGoogle

Hello everyone,
HastyFree a subsidary of the long-time company hastyhost.com is now offering free hosting. The official url will be http://hastyfree.me

Our new design is under-way but for temporary page is that for the moment.

The network and the hardware back-end is ready to go and we're excited to kick it off and launch it off!

So what are we offering?
- 1 GB space
- 50 GB Bandwidth
- cPanel PRO 11 Control Panel
- Fantastico De Luxe
- Footer Ads or Post to Host 10 posts per month. (however if you are a NON-PROFIT Organization, hosting is free with no need to post or ads)

Why us?
- From the previous owners who brought you aonservers.com in the past
- Direct Connection with Datacenter Staff to ensure uptime
- Now fully funded by parent company hastyhost.com

We plan to offer 100% Uptime as our datacenter offers to us; but as of the moment it is 99.9% uptime however in the coming months we wish to upgrade and give a cluster to offer 100% uptime.

So what do we want you to do? Sign up with us!
http://secure.hastyfree.me/order/

Join our active community!
http://www.hastyfree.me/forums

Last edited:
Im always get this error msg when i try to sign up.

Code:
Your E-mail address does not appear to be valid. Please try another E-mail address.

I have try my yahoo, gmail, and also my college domain email address. But all doesnt work. All my email address are still valid.

thx

Postman, try now i've changed the system to allow all emails; the reason it blocked was it checks MX records to see if its a valid email. If its not a valid email address it blocks it.. However by trying now it should work.

@Razerst, OttoHost was bought by another company. ;) I wish to go back to free hosting
OttoHost was not a free host.

Also all sign-ups have been approved so far.

Last edited:
I've updated the thread and the plans page its only 10 posts per month and footer ads.

Thanks for pointing that out, and no problem ;)

Update: All people that've applied have been approved.. Please note to have a verified email to get login info.
Also our ads system isn't active so for those using ads system you've no ads until the problem with the ads system is fixed; enjoy ;)

Last edited:
I've updated the thread and the plans page its only 10 posts per month and footer ads.

Thanks for pointing that out, and no problem ;)

Update: All people that've applied have been approved.. Please note to have a verified email to get login info.
Also our ads system isn't active so for those using ads system you've no ads until the problem with the ads system is fixed; enjoy ;)

Just reloaded the page and its now 10 posts required. 30 wasn't too much btw.

I realize I should post this on your own hosting support, but um, the dns servers included in the sign up message are being rejected by my register.

What is the exact error given by the registrar?
The nameservers should be:
ns1.hastyfree.me
ns2.hastyfree.me

We've 2 more nameservers try these if need be:
ns3.hastyfree.me
ns4.hastyfree.me

Also give 24 Hours max for your registrar to update DNS provisioning.

Yes please in the future just post in the forums and one of the admins will be more than happy to help you. You can also open a ticket via members area.

As for the posts, we've set it to 10 to ease people of worries, we're not hungry to force people to post, 10 is far reasonable to make sure no one has complaints, some people use dial-up and having to come back in a month many times to post 30 posts is too much for some. Anyhow 10 posts should be good for everyone ;)

What is the exact error given by the registrar?
The nameservers should be:
ns1.hastyfree.me
ns2.hastyfree.me

We've 2 more nameservers try these if need be:
ns3.hastyfree.me
ns4.hastyfree.me

Also give 24 Hours max for your registrar to update DNS provisioning.

Yes please in the future just post in the forums and one of the admins will be more than happy to help you. You can also open a ticket via members area.

As for the posts, we've set it to 10 to ease people of worries, we're not hungry to force people to post, 10 is far reasonable to make sure no one has complaints, some people use dial-up and having to come back in a month many times to post 30 posts is too much for some. Anyhow 10 posts should be good for everyone ;)

24 hours for some but Ive had a few take 48 hours to become active. But that wasn't the error I mentioned. The registrar was kicking the request back out saying the servers didn't exist and I copied the information directly from the email sent. The name servers I attempted to use are indeed the first two you just mentioned that were also included in the email. Again they are not working along with the second set included here.

Ill try to follow this up with a support post on your site.

Last edited:
Last 5 hours, we've been hard at working ironing out bugs, adding some new features etc.

We've covered the nameserver error, it just a virutal zone file error, which we've corrected. Try adding nameservers now it should be fine..

Also what is your registrar's url if i may ask?

MicGoogle said:
@Razerst, OttoHost was bought by another company. I wish to go back to free hosting
OttoHost was not a free host.

Who said otto was a free hosting?
I think it was owned by bryansoft. Please correct me about this one.

I just compare the new one with otto, even otto is a 'Paid Hosting' it can go down without any notice. How reliable your 'Free Hosting' then?

Last edited:
Razertst;
Any host can go down at any moment, even FWS went down..
There any many things that can lead to such a thing from DDOS to server-load from server-hogging scripts..

While we can't gurantee people won't DDOS (though we have DDOS protection from medialayer) or server hog with scripts we can gurantee you our network is reliable. It is connected straight to the datacenter so there is no middle-man to worry about fees or overdue bills.

Also you should give us a try, it doesn't hurt, uptime is monitered by techs from LiquidWeb and they'll restart should something not work.

"- Footer Ads or Post to Host 10 posts per month. (however if you are a NON-PROFIT Organization, hosting is free with no need to post or ads) "

Hi, so if i want to set up a personal blog, i do not have to post2host and do not have to place ads on my site to host with you guys? I cant find that option when registering.

Back