• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Has Meekhost.com closed down?

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
I just tried to visit meekhost.com website and cannot reach the website, also its not coming up in google.

Reason I was asking is that someone I know wants to try out some ffmpeg hosting and meekhost came to mind.

If they have gone under thats a shame, but I bet it was not cheap to keep servers with ffmpeg and tools running especially on ads based income.

What do you expect...

Ads don't always generate lots of money. At he end of the day you also need additional funds.

Meek was paying around 700$ a month for a dedicated server from hostv.com to support servers, but he could'nt keep up because he has no time with Girlfriend and his job and school.

~Moderator from MH

Yea, Justin (meekhost owner) left without saying a word to anyone.

If you are looking for FFMPEG hosting, i would suggest you give HostWoot a try. MeekHost co-owner, umarsa is running it currently :)

Actually Dan handed it to me and umarsa, then i left as real life problems were more serious then free hosting company, then umarsa and fluffy had it, then fluffy died, so now its owned by mrhostuk and nick and dave.

As for meekhost, they are dead.

Back