• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Has anyone tried IStacia (http://www.istacia.com)?

$4.99 for 50gb's of bandwidth?

Why do they have 100gb's for $29.99?

Just buy 6 $4.99 plans then you have 300gb's of transfer for $30/mth

Yes that seems very possible :rolleyes:

Originally posted by MN-Robert

Just buy 6 $4.99 plans then you have 300gb's of transfer for $30/mth

Great, a good place to store all my *cough*warez*cough* for download! :rolleyes:

Istacia

Hi,

I use istacia and for the moment I don't have any trouble with them. If any , I'll post it here.

xbow
---------------------------
reporting to the base

I'm using them since one week. There "HELPDESK" is very unhelpfull and since some hours i can't reach my page, not even their homepage. Let's wait and see

Thomas

Originally posted by 2thomas
I'm using them since one week. There "HELPDESK" is very unhelpfull and since some hours i can't reach my page, not even their homepage. Let's wait and see

Thomas

There seems to be something dodgy going on, its gone from temporarily unavailable to DNS error, which seems to me they've disappeared??

it works fine for me
I dunno why u guys got trouble !!!

I feel kinda worried about that.

Xbow

Destination host unreachable !!!

But u can't trust the ping. Maybe the server won't reply to ping.

As long as the site works it's fine by me.
I mean I actully opend an ftp session and it works fine !!!

ja, but i can't reach my page and even not their own site.
actually in the meanwhile i signed up with a new company

Thomas

Their site is now back, should I still sign up with them, I'm getting worried that this might happen again?

Originally posted by poolking
Their site is now back, should I still sign up with them, I'm getting worried that this might happen again?

If your worried, then don't sign up...

It's probably going to go bankrupt soon anyways with their prices.

Think about it the facilities they say they have, with those prices surely they are making a huge loss. Unless they have loads of sponsors.

But one thing is sure : they are not professional.

They could have email us (who are clients) that they are facing technical difficulties, or at least apologies.

Kinda disappointing. now I see where the extra money goes, with other webhosting services.

Back