• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Harry Potter Anyone?

Well the fact is that any cams that will exist the first few weeks are terrible quality.

Naturally, yes. I suppose an HD camera on a tripod with an external audio linkup would be decent.

Naturally, yes. I suppose an HD camera on a tripod with an external audio linkup would be decent.

Not rly,

Could be cropped, out of sync, people in background, even with HD - cam rls' cannot be perfected.

I went to go see it today, abosolutely RUBBISH.

Why?

If you actually bothered to read the books, you'll see that 2/3s of it is MISSING.

No detail or anything.

Ew.

Well, I've already discussed that. People expect too much from the movies. They are completely separate from the books, in order to make the movie not 5 hours long, they need to adapt it. There were a few scenes missing that would've been nice in my opinion, but what can you do.

I've seen some REALLY good CAMs in my time. They don't have to be poor.

And that audio linkup is pretty common, it's what's known as TeleSync (TS).

Not rly,

Could be cropped, out of sync, people in background, even with HD - cam rls' cannot be perfected.

Why?

If you actually bothered to read the books, you'll see that 2/3s of it is MISSING.

No detail or anything.

Ew.
Whatever, that movie was great. Yeah it cut stuff out, but you have to... you like for the movies to be done before Daniel Radcliffe turns 30 right? Wasn't that movie long enough?

There were so many detail that were transparent and flowing that I really thought they did a great job with the movie, and I've seen it twice by now.

So many people are using this movie to fluff themselves up, DURR I read the book and the movie doesn't have EVERYTHING that the book has DURR. No ----ing ---- ya git.

You should have been mad at the 4th movie, that was the terrible one. This one was excellent.

At my place the guy who rolls the movies firs records them on a table , so we can expect dvd quality movies next week :lol: .

I wouldn't say DVD quality, it is film after all, unless you have a DLP projection theatre, then he could judt make a copy of the DVD.

Yeah, I used to know somebody who straight out hooked up a VCR to the small-time cinema projector and recorded straight off them. Needless to say that's where I got most of my movies back in the day.

I wouldn't say DVD quality, it is film after all, unless you have a DLP projection theatre, then he could judt make a copy of the DVD.

Not sure about the device used but ill try to get it next week , and go see it this week :lol:

I just watched the movie today and I've to say it's quite good!

I still can't figure out why there are so many people complaining about Cho Chang/Katie Leung.

Not rly,

Why?

No detail or anything.

Ew.

No body wants to see a 5 hour long movie

Cinema and DVD releases should happen on the same day as it's the same movie.
Unless they want to release an unrated or something edition, which is fine a couple months later.

I've just seen it myself, and it was quite a good movie. Entertaining.

Woj, if movies came out at the same time in both cinemas & DVD then eventually Cinemas' prices would skyrocket and many would shut down, making it hard to get that cinema experience.

I'm not saying I don't pirate, but even pirates want the full experience sometimes.

Back