• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happy Birthday Jan!!!

OK, so I'm a couple of days late, sue me. :p Happy Birthday Jan, albeit a belated one. Hopefully you didn't spend all night double fisting brews...or...now that I think about it, hopefully, you did.

Hey Blank! Where ya been? Got yourself a girlfriend who is keeping you busy huh? ;)

Blank Verse said:
OK, so I'm a couple of days late, sue me. :p Happy Birthday Jan, albeit a belated one. Hopefully you didn't spend all night double fisting brews...or...now that I think about it, hopefully, you did.

Bad Blank for being late! I err.. would never be late..

Happy Birthday! (This one is for next year, I'm never late.) :p

Jan said:
Hey Blank! Where ya been? Got yourself a girlfriend who is keeping you busy huh? ;)

We all know I have time to pleasure all the women in the world and sill have time to be a forum dork. I'm just that's great.

I've never really left. I just kinda got bored with all the bullshit Gmail posts and other things that simply did not interest me at all.

I guess you can say I've made my triumphant return, but a few dyas too late, evidently :p

Whoa, I didn't even see this thread........happy really belated birthday Jan, and welcome back Blank I guess I'll have to change my sig.

Back