• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hamster please read this

weathrt

I was on izfree.com but the forum was down I was getting "to many con." erro message. I hope everything is ok.

I think he's because in the forms at izfree Hamster posted that he would bring back izfree some this month we're in now and bring some one else with him. It was posted some time ago with in a month or two ago.

Last edited:
When some one click on the sign up link and it's says "
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'admin_mybb'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/izfree/public_html/inc/dbcon.inc.php on line 2
MySQL Error"

the site is still up, but the hosting service is still off.
there is a rumor saying that the hosting service will be back in december which is this month.

but looks like the service is not up yet.

I really need hammy back because I don't have host any more. I really like izfree.com. The host that I had wen I though izfree.com was gone for good I didn't like as much and left it because it started to have problems

Hammy yesterday I download a Sophos Anti-virus program and it detected this "MEL/IFRAME-F" so I thought you should know about it.

Back