• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Halloween!!!

syd

NLC
NLC
I love Halloween! What are you dressing up as??

Heh - Actually, I'm supposed to dress up at work (a mall thing, I suppose). I'm going to be foxxy cleopatra.

I'm being a fat ----er.

I bought a pair of 62" waist pants from value village and a couple rolls of bubble wrap.

Last edited:
sounds good.

I've never been able to crossdress before. In past haloweens i've always ended up being the pimp of some not quite female hoes.

i don't think any of the ppl at these forums need costumes - they're scary enough as it is - all i need to do is show my face and get all the treats i want :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Halloween!!!

Originally posted by Jan

Does England do halloween now? :confused:

How do you mean ?

We've always had halloween ... I just can't remember which day its on :confused2

American is end of October, and Canada is soon (not sure of the date) I could look it up I guess ;)

Originally posted by Jan
American is end of October, and Canada is soon (not sure of the date) I could look it up I guess ;)

October some time for us ... I think :confused2

Originally posted by Jan
and what about Belgium? oh right we don't have it here :confused2

Originally posted by Jan
In Canada we have Halloween on the same day as America, October 31st. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nitroboy
and what about Belgium? oh right we don't have it here :confused2

Sintmaarten?? Of is dat alleen in Nederland?? I dont know when that is. October i think.

Originally posted by Miller
In Canada we have Halloween on the same day as America, October 31st. :rolleyes:
Oh what's the holiday that you have then that is at different times? :confused:

<edit>Thanksgiving :eek:

Last edited:
Back