• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

guestbooks

clearjade

Just tell me what guestbooks you guys use, or whatever you think is best. I think my guestbook is ugly at the moment. Anyway what I want is to be able to add html at the top and bottom, a customizable bar (for an image I want), and 10 entries on each page. I want it also to fit on a 640 x 480 desktop (what mine is, can't change it without hurting my eyes from squinting).

you know, in my opinion your viewers really dont give a crap who visited your page, so i'd stick with message boards insteqad of guestbooks, since the waste space :)

hope that helps

well um..

My message board is kinda dead at the moment lol. I just have a personal page. It's not a big site, and I like reading what visitors write. It could not waste space because I just want one that's located on a free guestbook server, and even if it was a script, my host is a FWP anyway. :)

if you go message board forumco.com is good

forumco.com/you

customizable and banner ad free for 5$

Back