• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gsmultra.com With Hosting For Sale! Recently 100,000 Hits/month

WHM won't be included but, we can give you a cpanel account with 800mb webspace and 10gb bandwidth with all subdomains and ftp accounts moved across.

The price for this will be £50 plus escrow fee.

Nope it's not been sold, it's just been moved across to the 800mb cpanel account i told you about.

You will not incure any charges for this hosting though you have to place a text link to crazyhostguy.com like there is now.

So for the domain, 800mb of cpanel hosting and all content:

£50 + Escrow Fee.

What you get:
9 months of gsmultra.com domain usage
hosting for life
all content and members.

The Total Cost (including escrow fee) is:

£65 (Escrow fee of £15)

Please PM me if interested.

I hope he can sell it. I offered him what I could for it but, its not enough.

Good luck 7trax, I'd hate to see yet another free host close. :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by gamew0rld
I would watch out, with some services, it is against the TOS to charge buyers more to cover the fees.

I've already looked into this, upon the transaction on escrow you can actually choose whether you wish for the buyer or seller to pay for the escrow fee, so that's no problem.

Lifelesshost I recieved your PM I am replying to it now, if I can't sell at a higher price then I will consider your offer of 20USD, though this will only include the domain, no content and no hosting (only the 10mb free hosting with registerfly)

Sorry people but I have decided upon not selling the site, instead this is what is happening:

All umetered accounts can stay as they are, the can be accessed and uploaded to as normal.

New accounts will have a change in plan, this will be the new free account plan:

30mb webspace
1gb bandwidth
Php
Cgi
Perl
Ssi
2 Mysql Databases
Cpanel with Xskin2 installed

Ads may be placed on pages I don't know yet.

Current accounts can stay as they are though but will only be accessible via http://subdomain.gsmultra.crazyhostguy.com (if you were given a subdomain) or http://gsmultra.crazyhostguy.com/youraccount (if you were on the second server, you weren't allocated a subdomain)

The gsmultra.com domain name will be used for the new cpanel whm reseller.

Thank You,
Gsm Ultra Webmaster

Back