• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gridhost - File Uploading Site, No Limit, No Time Limit, Parallel Downloads, No Ads

gridhost.png

Upload web pages, flash animations, zip files, rar files, anything you want.
No limit to the amount of files.
Any file size allowed
Parallel Downloads
No Time limit for downloads
Completely Free
No Ads

Click Here To Go To The Site

That's interesting. There was another thread whereby it was pronounced "rude" to ask what someone's business model is. However, with ZERO words on the site, the user has to assume a few things. If there truly is no time limit to downloads (time limits are a typical weakness of most uploads) then you have to assume that someone on the far end is doing something with the data. With a little care, that may be all right.

I like the No-Nonsense feel of it too.

haha, i originally planned this just for me, but i am sharing this site now and i am basing this site on trust, that no idiot uploads like a 1GB backup of some random rubbish. And in return, you get a great upload site.

No Rubbish From Me!

haha, i originally planned this just for me, but i am sharing this site now and i am basing this site on trust, that no idiot uploads like a 1GB backup of some random rubbish. And in return, you get a great upload site.

It makes me wish I could make an account and coherently manage my items. In one of my tests it created a random file marker because I deliberately loaded two copies of the file. But unless I kept really good notes I'd never see it again.

Even something as simple as "Delete, Rename, List" would be nearly enough. Add a funny little comment just like yours. "Fun little free file storage. You abuse your account, I abuse you."

cool, thanks for the comments. Maybe i could get someone else involved, i program a lot but I'm not much of a programmer. Maybe you know of someone.

Back