• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Great Paid Hosting - Free for a year - 10 Places Available

Brian

Afternoon!

Myself and a team of experienced web developers, system administrators and web hosting experts are currently working together to create a great new web host, based on our fantastic in-house Limepanel.

Thing is, we're looking for people to beta test it, work out the kinks and find any bugs that we may have missed.

The panel is still in development, but should be finished, polished and ready to host by the 10th November.

So, would anyone be interested in having free hosting with this great panel, free for a year? Of course, active feedback is needed and you'll be given a tool in your website control panel to easily report any bugs, suggest any features or complain about how something works.

The panel looks smooth, it works brilliantly and in my opinion thus far, it's certainly a great rival to DirectAdmin, even if it doesn't quite match cPanel yet in terms of features.

We're experienced web developers and sysadmins, so we know how to get websites running as fast as possible. This is shared hosting like you've never seen it.

Support will be offered via live chat and tickets initially, and once fully released we hope to offer a phone support service, too

So, if anyone's interested in grabbing on of the 10 free hosting spots for a year (after which you can buy one of our hosting plans without fuss, or export your data as a cPanel backup and move elsewhere), post in this thread.

These free places are flexible, so just post what space and bandwidth requirements you have, and we'll try and cater to your needs (limit is 20GB of non-oversold space per-person, and 200GB of non-oversold bandwidth per-person)

Last edited:
I'd like a spot simply to assist in development with the panel. I'd like to have the oppertunity to test and review it along side bug reporting and suggestions.

Please PM me if you would like to give me the chance to a slot

Back