• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Great E-Zine that sends the STRANGEST news articles of the week.

Strikebf

Hi there. I personally just found this e-zine about a week ago, and I just got my first digest today (yeah, they send it every Saturday night, or Sunday morning). It was hilarious... as well as strange. Now, the name is a ... well... is really strange. Time for Nerds is what it's called. I suppose they kinda got the Time from Time magazine? I'm not sure. But, it's a great e-zine.

I recommend that you go to http://timefornerds.com/, read a bit about it, and sign up. They've been around since '02, even though they've only had the domain for a bit. The guy who runs it told me that they had it on free servers, and that just wasn't working well for them...

Either way, I really recommend you check Time for Nerds out!

Thanks,
Strikebf

Ouch, I don't know if I want to subscribe. That homepage is... horrendous. If other people subscribe tell me what you think of it.

Back