• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Great Affiliate Program Earn $70 Per Sale

Susanwang

Hello,

My name is Susan and I am with PC Digital (http://www.pcdigital.com), a web hosting provider. I would be grateful if you could join our Affiliate Program.

Our affiliate program is free to join, it is easy to sign up and require no technical knowledge. It offers website owners a means of profitting from your website.

You will receive $70.00 USD for each sale you generate for us! You also get a $10 bonus just for signing up. :)

This is much higher than most other affiliate programs.

Also, if other webmasters gets referred by you and join our affiliate program, 1% of their earnings will be added to yours. This means extra income without doing anything.

Here is our affiliate signup page:
http://www.pcdigital.com/affiliate.htm

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an email at bizdev@pcdigital.com and I'll be glad to help answer any questions. Thanks!

No offense, but how can you afford to pay affiliates $70.00 per sale we generate? The only hosting plan I see you have is $6.90 a month which comes out to $82.80 per year. In my opinion thats not even feasible for a company to cut their profits in such a way. $10 per sale would be feasible but not $70. I can't even consider this to be a legitimate program to spread across my ad network.

If I seem confused to you, please explain how you are able to offer that high of a cut to your affiliates.

No offense, but how can you afford to pay affiliates $70.00 per sale we generate? The only hosting plan I see you have is $6.90 a month which comes out to $82.80 per year. In my opinion thats not even feasible for a company to cut their profits in such a way. $10 per sale would be feasible but not $70. I can't even consider this to be a legitimate program to spread across my ad network.

If I seem confused to you, please explain how you are able to offer that high of a cut to your affiliates.

Hello k1nj0,

The affiliates of us do get paid $70 per sale, and the billing cycle of our hosting plan is like this:

3-Month: $9.90 Monthly
6-Month: $8.90 Monthly
12-Month + Free Domain Name: $7.90 Monthly
24-Month + Free Domain Name: $6.90 Monthly

And we will make a monthly payment whenever the affiliates have accumulated $160 or more in commissions. That is to say your initial payment will be $10(for sign up)+$70+$70+$70=$220.

Thank you for asking, you are not the first asking about this question and maybe other people want to know about this, too. :)

Back