• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Graphics Site Hosting Request [5-10GB Space/40GB Bandwidth]

AllThatHosting

Hey, I had a graphics site lined up to start but the host went down. I normally pay for hosting but atm im stuck for cash after buying IPB and Photoshop CS3.

Id love some reliable host with at least 2 years of hosting experience with this to offer:

5-10 GB Space
40GB Bandwidth
1 Domain Hosted
MySQL
PHP
cPanel
30 Email Accounts
2 FTP Accounts
5 MySQL Databases
Fantastico (Optional)

I am open to small banner ads but not on all pages, I will be installing a mod on IPB to display random banners.

Of course this is alot to ask but I am open to changes but lets not go crazy :classic2:

-Spritza™

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems a little excessive for free, even though you're offering some ad space.
You could get this for not very much ($5/month maybe) from a paid host and you have "Photoshop CS3" and an IPB 2.0 lisence so you can't be that hard up.

You might get this, good luck to you.

Well there will be various graphics resources such as PSD, Render, C4D, Stocks and Tutorial Packs. These can take up to 200mb each regulary. I hope to offer my members the ability to have no countdown or limits on files they upload on rapidshare or megaupload by offering them a service to upload them to my site.

if you want to offer them their own space to upload to, make a script to upload things to uploadingit.com. If thats all the space will be used for, uploading their stuff, then i doubt you will get it.

If you have a serious site scripted already, then just upload some of it somewhere and show us your serious...

Stereofreak69

Like I said, I had a site ready to open but the host went down and i had no backup. I would need around 1 month to develope it before the bandwidth starts being used.

Well my site is www.whdot.com - I don't use cPanel like I said, I use directadmin. Visit their site for more details on DirectAdmin. I am willing to host up to 5GB Storage and 50GB Bandwidth only if you can prove that you will use them. A banner is not required on all pages, just pages that gets good hits.

Back