• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Grand Theft Auto: Freeware

surprisingly i found it more fun than GTA3 and Vice City - actaully better than CS for a few hours too

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I don't know...after III and Vice City came out, the first two games just don't do it for me anymore. :p
Yeah, but after finishing GTA III completely, it's not as much fun going back and playing it again. The earlier games were more of a free-for-all so playing them over and over would still provide you with new things. Maybe it's just me though...

May 13 - GTA: Vice City for PC

They better not delay it any longer...

Been waiting for this for quite awhile. I always liked going to the train station in the first city and seeing how long I could stay alive with four stars.

I don't like the graphics style of the games, after playing Splinter Cell for 5 hours straight with my Radeon 9700( best card I've ever stolen, erm, bought ) I can't really play many other games with subpar graphics ( as compared to Splinter Cell ). Funny thing about GTA 3 for me though, I've never finished the game, and I've had it for like a year on my ps2..EH..WHATRUGONNADO

Splinter Cell's graphics aren't too amazing in my oppinion, and you can't use AA which sucks majorly and the graphics are bland as hell...

Is it just me...or does the game suddenly exit for no reason at all, after playing for like an hour...?

Daniel...try changing the resolution...F11. And F6 or F7 turns on/off "Frate Rate Limitation" (or something).

At first it pissed me off cause it was so choppy, but its good on 1024x768x32 without the frame rate limiter on.

BUT, I am still having the problem that after playing for about an hour, it all of a sudden quits. It pisses me off, cause I can't pass the first level, because it keeps quitting before I get enough points.

HOLY SH!T! I can barely play it with the frame limiter off.. it goes too fasT! ikeep crashing.. looks like its time to get a trainer...

Back