• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gradski- Best Websites Weekly

h0ster

Hello again, i've just finished this, yep it's just one page, I need to keep it simple. It also doubles as a link sales page as it's PR4, let me know what you think as long as it doesn't involve making more pages or removing content ;)

http://www.gradski.net

Cheers,

Marc

Looks good. I like the way you put the web 2.0 style banner/buttons over fake layout items. Very clever.

There is only three things I really don't care for:

1. the crosserhatch50 image (black and white), it does something strange when I scroll. I would lighten the contrast to like black and green or something closer in color so that the flicker effect stops. I don't get it as bad on any of the other crosshatch style images on your page.

2. I'd do something about the crack in the wood of the header. The edges seem kind of sharp and it doesn't look natural. (Just bugs me as a graphics guy)

3. Your lightbox gallery displays behind your goodwidget flash book.

Otherwise I like it.

Thanks, i've not had any other comments about the white crosshatching but i'll check it out. I've just noticed what you said about the ajax, i'll have to get that sorted asap

Thanks for your time ;)

Thanks, i've not had any other comments about the white crosshatching

the white/grey one is not bad, the black/white one really pops and flickers. :)

of course it could have something to do with the 2000:1 contrast ratio on my monitors, you never know.

Back