• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Got space for a struggling artist?

lofzen

Looking for a free host that could support a struggling amateur artist.

I need at least 200MB-500MB space, with at least 5-20GB monthly BW (could be less than 5GB as I'm not expecting much traffic),

Small subdomain, and at least 2 addon domains,

5 databases or less, but I need databases,

No pre-installed scripts or email accounts needed,

PHP5 and MYSQL 4 or up supported (PHP5 configured so most CMS and forum scripts would work flawlessly)

cPanel x or 11(I find it the easiest panel type server control app to use)

No ads, but I will take a "text-link ad on every page" offer if it means better specs and support.

No forum posting (Still on school, so my online time is highly limited).

If someone or anyone has a better idea of what I need for my site (which I plan on making a gallery/forum for my art and other projects), please reply with info. I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks both of you. I'll be looking into both plans. Still, I'll take more suggestions if available. Thanks.

Hi,

I'd like to invite you to come and try our plan out. We host other struggling artists like yourself :p

The Free Hosting Plan Includes:
No Ads, No Catches
200MB Quality Web Space
2GB Reliable Bandwidth
Use your registered domain
or use our available free subdomain
Award winning control panel - CPanel
2 MySQL Databases
5 EMail Accounts + Various Email Tools
Email Forwarding, filtering, autoresponders etc)
Webmail (Horde, Squirrelmail) + POP3/SMTP/IMAP
2 FTP Accounts, 2 Subdomains
Awstats Web Statistics
PHP, CGI, Perl
Fantastico Instant Scripts/Websites
blog, gallery, forum, shop scripts and much more
Website Builder (RVSiteBuilder) New: Easy Website Building!

http://www.websitesnetwork.com/free.php

Thanks all who submitted plans. I'm trying out one, but am not liking it so far. Keep sending plans.

Hey, sorry to hear that your new host isn't working out too well as you planned.

If you are still looking for a host CancerHost.com is there for you!
Our free plan:
Beginner
Disk Space: 300MB
Monthly Bandwidth: 5GB
Fantastico?: No
Monthly Post Requirement: 15

It is a post to host however by posting you will help us raise money for cancer! PM me if you want to work something out for it since you cannot post.

We provide cPanel11, FTP, PHP5, MySQL5, PostgreSQL 7and a free subdomain.

We provide very fast support via Live Chat, support ticekts, forum help and coming soon, instant messaging.

Looking forward to hosting your website,
Dan
http://cancerhost.com/

I am quite flexible to offer you everything you need, and more. In compensation, all you need to place is small non-intrusive ads which can be customized into your design where they fit. As a bonus, you will later be able use the credits you earn from displaying them to get extra paid services for your website.

If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

Okay azoundria. Firstly, are these ads linkback? Secondly, how do i generate crerits from them? Third and foremost, for this plan, how can I contact you other than PMing you here?

1) The ads are an iframe code, which displays 4 88x31 buttons. Usually they will display content related to your site, and you can adjust this using tags. You also get to customize the title, colours, dimensions, positions, and font so you can make it look like they're your personal links. (To your visitors it's all the same, really.)

2) Credits are generated at a rate of one credit per 1000 impressions or 1 click. It's the same rate you pay to have your own ad run. TLDs cost 1000 credits for .info, 2000 for .biz, 2500 for .com, .net, .org, 3000 for .eu, and 5000 for .mobi. If you want to make lots of credits, you can display AdSense with gives you 1 credit for every cent you generate. If the site is popular, this is quite effective.

3) For contact I have email, MSN, YIM, AIM, PMing the account 'Azoundria' once you sign up, and of course PMing here. There's also a forum on the site which you can sign up for in the 'Community' section of your account.

Thanks a lot man. I'm considering going with your plan, as it's rather clear, and the info you gave me is quite detailed.

Back