• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Got accepted into Fastclick!

Originally posted by neftha

Trust me, Fastclick is NOT easy to get into. They do NOT accept Anime sites, game sites and entertainment sites. Whatever reason they have ... it sounds like a boring ad program :D All the fun sites get refused :(

Not a fun network, but a profitable one. :biggrin2:

Hmmm, might be ... I feel though that with the right targeting, they can get profits from entertainment and gaming websites as well. I recently joined a different ad program, specially aimed on younger people. They run Nike and stuff like that :) Very profitable too.

Originally posted by neftha

Trust me, Fastclick is NOT easy to get into. They do NOT accept Anime sites, game sites and entertainment sites. Whatever reason they have ... it sounds like a boring ad program :D All the fun sites get refused :(

They don't refuse all enterainment sites. i think they the only site that still accept enterainment sites. all my site is entertainment and i got accepted. Anime sites are not profitable, and don't bring in revenue, so they don't get accepted at all.

Back