• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google : Where's my site? Lost position!

JustinNoel

Issue

Site: mp3-aja.com
Keywords: mp3-aja (#1 position), mp3 codes (page 2).

Whenever I search for these keywords, they used to have good results for my site. Until the last few days, even the main keyword won't show the URL of the website.

I went to check if it was banned, and it wasn't. site:mp3-aja.com shows up over 1,000 pages, including the main url.

I went to google.com/sitemaps/ and it showed an error. URL restricted by robots.txt . I reviewed my robots.txt file and there's nothing blocking it. My XML is working with Yahoo!

Review my robots.txt : mp3-aja.com/robots.txt

Question:

1. What could possibly kicked my URLS off the first few pages of google? It has effected almost every keyword I used to have, and my visitors dropped too.
2. What did I do wrong?

thank you and i'll be happy discussing this.

Sorry, according the Jan, when asking a question pertaining to your site you aren't allowed to post the actual link.

Try this additional line of code, which will have the robots visiting every day
Code:
<meta name="revisit-after" content="1">
Without it, most robots only visit once a month

The meta-tag for keywords is pretty useless, but all the others are still required, and some are essential
An example is the description one, as you can tell the robot to use that instead of the title or main header text that it reads

Google blocks illegal sites right?

In this case - you are linking to copyrighted songs, therefore, its illegal in the USA, therefore, I would imagine your site was blacklisted by google.

Back