• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Wave

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
I have 8 Google Wave invites if anyone wants one. On the Google Wave site it says invites won't be sent immediately, just keep that in mind when I send one out to you.

Post your email address you want it sent to.

I have a Wave account. Google sent me the invite. It's unbelievably unstable in Opera. I haven't used it because I have no contacts :(

adamjpart[@]googlewave.com

I'm on there, and have 18 invites for anyone not on there, needless to say I still don't get it.

Edit: I fail, haha! I read it wrong, yet again :( But still, my Wave address is above for anyone who wants to wave me.

Last edited:
Got my account last night too. I don't know what it's for but it's shiny. Also, it's pulled a lot of random people to put in my contacts, like web cartoonist Greg Dean. I must have e-mailed him at some point long ago.

Got about 14 "nominations" as well. Good stuff, can't wait til this is out of BETA. Curious about Wave's full capability.

I've found it really useful, and have used it quite a bit, but it has a bit of an understanding curve.

I don't think it'll catch on as a mainstream tool as it's not the easiest thing to explain it's full advantages.

i have 32 google wave invitation left . those like to have an invite, please let me know your email by PM.

Crazy :D

I'm using my Google wave account for beta testing an iPhone game. The people beta testing are using it to discuss the game, etc.

Back