• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google Adsense sucks bigtime

Google Adsense is a very good program...it just depends on they keywords..like my friend got once for 1 single click over $12.

supersonic said:
It is not based on the amount of impressions you get, it is based on the amount of clicks you get, but more importantly, whos ads are shown on your site. So what I'm saying is if you show ads by publisher who are cheap, you won't make much, but if your ads show publishers with high paying clicks, you will be rich in a few clicks.

For example:

My ads are about toliet sales at home depot:
They are paying bare minumum ($.05/click)

I get 20 clicks that is $1 in a month which isn't vey good

Now I changed my ads and they show info about cancer:
They are paying A fair amount ($2/click)

I again get 20 clicks, that is $40 in 1 month which is a whole lot better

See it is more based on how well you do with your ad targeting and what your site content is.
Adsense is really one of the best programs, next to Yahoo.

Please note that everything above is made-up data.

Right! I agree 100% with your explanation.

Google AdSense does suck. They banned me for no reason. I decided to switch to BidVertiser. :D

I have been using BidVertiser for some time now. I hit the $10 payout (via PayPal) and they are going to pay me later this month. I reccomend BidVertiser to all people. :)

[Deccan] Neil said:
Google AdSense does suck. They banned me for no reason.
Really? No Reason?
[Deccan] Neil said:
I decided to switch to BidVertiser. :D
You made that decision because they accepted you?
[Deccan] Neil said:
I have been using BidVertiser for some time now. I hit the $10 payout (via PayPal) and they are going to pay me later this month. I reccomend BidVertiser to all people.:)

How long did it take you to hit the $10 pay-out mark?

Guys,

Appreciate all the feedback about googles AS, I want to know how to get
ads from better companies, cause currently I have had 20000 impressions, 200 clicks for only $6. Which sucks bigtime, and I really can't find any ad programs which are trustable or delivers the types of ads related to my site.

Vinny

cause currently I have had 20000 impressions, 200 clicks for only $6

Actually if your sites content is something hot, i mean high paying, this stats could give you a decent $75-150 per day. But you're getting only a $6.

So it's clear that your site content does not high paying keywords. Try some moderate SEO tricks. But if you try to be too smart Google will kick you out..:)

codeX said:
In my experience you're wasting your time with Bidvertizer. Even with lot of users, it's a mess.:D
Hmm...I'm new to these. :confused4

For Google Adsense, they mentioned that you have to pay tax. But I'm living outside the US...

Actually if your sites content is something hot, i mean high paying, this stats could give you a decent $75-150 per day. But you're getting only a $6.

So it's clear that your site content does not high paying keywords. Try some moderate SEO tricks. But if you try to be too smart Google will kick you out..

codeX,

My website is targeted towards indians living in the US & other locations, and so it is kind of limited but mysite is highly regarded by my viewers as one the best sites ever.

What do you mean by SEO, what is it and how do I do it.

Isn't their any other banner networks that I can use. The advice from all of you are highly regarded.

Thanks,

Vinny

For Google Adsense, they mentioned that you have to pay tax. But I'm living outside the US...

No problem if you are outside US give that info from your adsense Cpanel and no need of Tax info.. :)

@vin16

I've seen your site on Kannada film news. Nice design and conents. You can try affiliate solutions from Amazon.com in your site. Try to add some Meta Keywords to your pages relavent to your content.
Lastly what is that Sulekha adnetwork???

Lastly what is that Sulekha adnetwork???

Codex,

That's an indian ad network, which pays around $.05 a click. With them
I have already made $1.20, with only one banner displayed on my main page, am just trying it out. It seems to be better then google for me, but I will try to get better ads with google.

Codex, my site design isn't that good yet but it will be developed. As well I have just luanched a email service, co-branding with everyone.net, and so I am using google AS on this site as well.

Thanks for ur advice codex,

Vinny

My adsense earnings is going from bad to really bad.

I have now been with them for nearly 2 years and I have seen my click thru rate decrease steady throughout these 2 years plus my earnings per click has also declined steadily.

It things get any worse then Adsense will not be for me anymore. It will be time to move on. Most of my traffic is also from the UK and US

Back