• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google adsense is dead?

google seem to be going on a banning rampage. I can't see publishers staying with them if their worried that if some idiot spams their clicks they'll get their account terminated instead of the clicks not counting.

Google Australia Has been having problems when google is down I cant get Adsence on my sites it is very unlikely though for google to be down for so long

Last edited:
The google ad's are working fine on my sites. Maybe you have javascript disabled in your browser? :biggrin2:

Antonio said:
:confused4
I have seen no google ads

Maybe you broke JAVA on your PC! That's why you don't see them.

That would be nice over getting banned right?

Can you login to your adsense account? If so, then you are not banned. Try using a different web browser.

They are working for me. I can't see the ads being dead, if this was the case then Google will start to panic rather alot of this is a major part of their income.

Hello guys,

I feel google was upgrading that day, so don't be confused about your google ads, it will work some time later ;)

I don't think so. people have not heard of google banned any ip for their adsense. maybe the cache server near by is upgrading :)

Back