• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

google adsense banned me...

(they are like the supermarkets taking over from the cornershops, soon it will be google for everything, webhosting, internet, i', sure they do their own paypal thing... They even do cinema listings. lol. nobody will need a newspaper because of them, they have it all, it's convinient, but they WILL take over, and we'll all be damned.
What's wrong with google?

I always shop at loblaws (big supermarket), not my corner stores.
I have 3 corner stores near my house. 2 tiny chinesse places and one IGA (medium-sized store)
A bottle of coca cola costs:
- chinese: 2.50$
- IGA: 1.79$
- Loblaws: 1.39$

price structures is similar for other items.

Google is popular for a reason, it's better.
do you still use your hotmail? I sur dont, except for messenger.
I had to disable all incoming emails except from people who are on my contact list. Yep, spam was so bad on my account.

With gmail, I get the occasionnal false positive and thats it.
I have no ads on my account. compared to 2 flashing banners on hotmail
a nice smooth ajax interface, compared to having to wait for each page to reload at hotmail
neat search function that actually finds the emails im looking for. hotmail almost never finds the email i was looking for.
and blablablabla

Then we have google calendars.
easy, fast accesible from anywhere no programs to download, etc,etc,etc

Everything google has to offer is good.
I read google news everyday, it's my one stop & shop for online news.

Oh, and they do have their 'paypal' thing
http://checkout.google.com/buyer/tour.html

All you google haters are just jalous or left-winged hippies :lol:

Last edited:
All you google haters are just jalous or left-winged hippies :lol:

so not only do we have flying hippys here, but we have hippys that fly with just one wing, or hippys that can write, either way, pretty amazin ..... hotmail never had that either .....

hey. i love google. lol. i didn't mean to come across as a google hater. i use gmail. google search all the time. and like google. i just saying how they are getting big and i think they are using the power against others by being able to ban them for no reason and then keep the profit. I think google is great. lol. i have my personalised homepage with google, and i have lots of google software. lol. i dont hate it. just saying how they sometimes go over the top with power.

Get used to, it's how the world works. Microsoft sure does it. I you know you'd do their same if you'd be a google seo. I would.

Not only did they buy out youtube, but they bought yahoo aswell. And rumor has it that they are planning to buy out another company. =\ and I still use hotmail, I recently signed up for gmail, but yeah....and true Iuse google for alot, of things, search, don't really care for news that well, lmao.

Edit: and yehs I can see it now, come by google and pick up a Medium sized Google drink with a large order of Google fries and a Mega Google Burger. LMAO, sorry I'm hungry.

did they buy Yahoo though? i thought they only bought some of it.. ?? Or that it fell through the roof....

I know they got Youtube and "Keyhole" satellite image company (They use it in google earth now)

Edit: and yehs I can see it now, come by google and pick up a Medium sized Google drink with a large order of Google fries and a Mega Google Burger. LMAO, sorry I'm hungry.

Thank you progress. Order it all from the search engine box, enter your cc number from your Google Card or pay via GooPal, and it drops to your house from a DC-130Google Express via a Goochute onto the GooglePad in your front yard.

Priceless :beer:

Not only did they buy out youtube, but they bought yahoo aswell. And rumor has it that they are planning to buy out another company. =\ and I still use hotmail, I recently signed up for gmail, but yeah....and true Iuse google for alot, of things, search, don't really care for news that well, lmao.

Google bought Yahoo? Since when?

I'm a little worried about adsense, since i haven't reached the 100U$ ammount yet, i'm close, and if they ban my account at this point, I would have loose almost 8 months of ads! (my site is not very popular, it's not intended to be, but it covers the host costs)

I think i haven't done anything wrong, but if there has been someone who clicked several times, etc. i have no way to know it...

Back