• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google ads or any other ads banning!!!

=dan=

b&
Does google or any other ad service ban you if you have members clicking the ads every day from the same ip once a day?

Do they look for traffic patterns?

Google ads do ban you for that, they are pretty strict. Don't be too confident if you do that, and you aren't banned soon. They usually look for that kind of stuff when you request payment.

Yeah that's what i thought, I was just making sure. I didn't remember google changing anything about how they took that, wouldn't that be considered abuse?

Yes, that happened to me.
you have to really fight for it in order to get the account re-opened, to make your case that you never told people to click, it's them doing it at their free will. I've seen bidvertiser do it too. Though they are lean for the first few weeks, then they get as strict as Google.

Don't bother with Google Adsense! If someone gets mad at you, all they have to do is click bomb your Adsense (click a lot) and you loose your account and all the money in it! I had it happen to me and lost a little over $175!!

Instead, sign up for a Yahoo Publisher Network account or an Ebay Partner Network account. Yahoo has set in place guards against click bombing so those peopel that get pissed at you can't get you shut down! Ebay is good too, they have a TON of different formats you can use. They also have an API where you can have a whole website to make money off of, not just a few ads. Take a look at domainfinders.info to see a demo of what I'm talking about.

Back