• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google ads money comes

Antonio

RicherMan.Com
NLC
The first time to get the money from google :biggrin2:
but I have to wait for 1 month to get money from the Hongkong Banking Corporation :cry2:

Antonio said:
The first time to get the money from google :biggrin2:
but I have to wait for 1 month to get money from the Hongkong Banking Corporation :cry2:

Btw, try Bank of East Asia, they charge less and clear foreign checks faster :bandit2:

Hi,
the check is from Hongkong Banking Corporation so you must go there to get money.

FYI, I know you're a long standing member of FWS but please READ THIS

Legality

While Matrix site owners claim their sites are within the law, their claims are disputed in the courts. In addition, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the U.K. Trading Standards have issued warnings to the public about the sites. Several matrix sites have been shut down due to overwhelming legal fees defending lawsuits, such as the legal action taken against the grandfather of the matrix site, EZExpo.com.
Matrix site supporters claim that considerable research should be performed before investing in any such venture, but argue that the rewards for investing in a good matrix scheme are substantial. However, any research should reveal the ethical and legal problems with operating any form of matrix scheme.
Further, the U.K. Office of Fair Trading considers them to be scams. On July 1st, 2005, the Office of Fair Trading in England declared that matrix schemes are a form of illegal lottery. [1] While matrix sites may claim that they can declare themselves to be a private lottery, and thus operate legally, the very definition of a matrix scheme does not allow it to be defined as a legal private lottery. [2] A private lottery must sell tickets only to existing members of an already established club, society, workplace, or residence, and the club or society cannot have been formed for the purpose of having the lottery (which all matrix sites are). All the proceeds of the lottery must exclusively go to the prize or to benefit the society as a whole (no profits can go to the founder). Advertising the lottery outside the club, workplace, etc, is also illegal (all matrix sites require advertising of some sort to attract new members). And so on.
Beyond governments, PayPal mentions matrix sites specifically as a violation of acceptable use policy [3], grouping them together with Multi-level marketing, Pyramid and Ponzi schemes, as well as nebulous "Get Rich Quick" buisnesses that seem too good to be true. Violating this can lead to frozen accounts and other investigations [4].

hello,
my site is different from Matrix site.
I am selling the banners not the grid. it tells people who is the richest man in the net not lottery.
Sites can sell banner ads why not mine?

Antonio said:
hello,
my site is different from Matrix site.
I am selling the banners not the grid. it tells people who is the richest man in the net not lottery.
Sites can sell banner ads why not mine?
OK Just be careful, legally:

How does RicherMan work ?
Simply, there are 10 banners in the main page from the first to the tenth.Those need the banner to show your site need to pay for the banner. Who pays the most money will be the Top One get the first banner and he will be the Richest Man in the net.The others will list from high to low they pay.If some one pays more and you have become the eleventh, and then you will be out, your banner will not list in the main page.But you can pay more to get the front banner.

hmmm
What is wrong?
I am selling banners and list them from high to low they paid.Any one else will put the high paid on the top and the low at the buttom, right?

When you are out you will be listed in the history page, that means the top banner's price has been increased.

I feel there is nothing wrong.

What antonio is doing is perfectly legal. Check out webhostingstuff.com they do exactly the same thing for the "Best Free Hosts" whoever puts in the most money gets the slot.

zerlent said:
What antonio is doing is perfectly legal. Check out webhostingstuff.com they do exactly the same thing for the "Best Free Hosts" whoever puts in the most money gets the slot.
Thanks
Richerman now works fine :wink2:

It seems like a top sites list to me, but instead of having to send the most traffic to the site to get your ad further to the top you have to pay the most instead to get your ad to the top.

Googledaily said:
hmm... looks more like another variation of the million dollar page to me...

Back