• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Goodbye Go.com

estrones

Well, it's official. Go.com have posted some "transition" FAQ. This is what they have to say about the free homepages:

"You can continue to use your existing GO.com Free Home Page during the transition period. We strongly suggest you copy or transfer your Home Page to the hard drive of your PC. At the close of the transition period, we may suggest an alternative provider to whom you can transfer your pages, or these Home Pages may no longer be accessible. "

Their email will still be available, but transferred to one of their other sites. But the homepages will be gone at the end of february.

Farewell homepages.go.com. They were sometimes annoying but I liked them.

I used them for a little while and they were cool. Almost never down and there was only an ad banner if you used their online editor.... I always edit on my machine and then upload. :)

Back