• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good reliable (up time) host! NEED HELP

Dabian

OK, I've signed up to HostRocket to use the new site i'm working in, the fact is that i'm very very dissapointed with them, one the past 2 days, I check the site and try to make uploads, guess what its DOWN, very bad if you ask me, specially since I've paid a setup fee of $9 to them!

Now I'm looking for a webhost with the following specs:
- Reliable, and fast
- 200MB
- 10GB +/-1GB Traffic
- unlimmited (or many) pop3 accounts
- subdomains
- PHP 4
- Perl 5
well this are the most important!

Also a price per month $15 max!

Feedback very very very appreciatted!
Dabian

Unfortunately, you've pick a poor time to judge them. Your site is probably one of their VDI accounts. I am with another VDI host and it seems all of VDI is down today. I've read on another forum that it is one of their major backbone providers on the east coast. It is affecting 500,000+ sites on their network. I'm sure it is a major priority to get things fixed. I'd say stay put for now and give them a chance because the VDI accounts that I have are usually very dependable.

I talked to VDI a few days ago and they said they were upgrading to 2 OC3s and a dark fiber, maybe something went wrong :eek:

Back