• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

good quality templates

Johnny

b&
b&
Hi,
any one know any good place where i could get good quality templates? I am willing to pay as high as $100 I when to 4templates.com which seem to be the most popular, but they all are crappy or often duplicates just in different colors.

I can design you a custom template from your specs for £75 (bps) - (bank transfer or cheque accepted 50% upfront)

Interested ? then let me know - ask anyone here I am good at what I do :)

thanks for the offer.. but that is to much trouble just for a template.. I have to go to a bank and stuff.

Originally posted by Johnny
thanks for the offer.. but that is to much trouble just for a template.. I have to go to a bank and stuff.
so how else could you pay ? I am guessing you are not in the UK ??

nope.. and i think I will have to pay like $20 just to transfer it. what I want is something already done. and I can just pay for it right on the internet.

Originally posted by Johnny
nope.. and i think I will have to pay like $20 just to transfer it. what I want is something already done. and I can just pay for it right on the internet.

hope you find what your looking for - btw what kind of thing were you looking for - any examples ??

something with lots of dir, if you know what i mean. my site would be a bunch of links in it.. like a directory site..

yea something like that. bu ti think there are like indexing script would do that for me.. so I just need those nice graphics to put them into it.

Back