• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good place to buy super cheap PCs?

ViEtGuRL

Can you give me some links to sites/auctions that sell cheap PCs that have good features (as in NOT 1 MB RAM, 100 MB HD, 20 MHz...)? Thanx

I think this should be in the Computer Forum......
and as for auction sites....why not try ebay.com?

If you want us to give you links you might want to post of what you want, but the only sites I'd recommend for auctios are EBAY and Yahoo, Yahoo is less expensive to sell on than ebay, so you might end up with a better deal, but I would try and stick with ebay and make sure you read the AGREEMENT, also only buy expensive stuff from someone with many good reviews preferably EBAY stores

Originally posted by is0lized
ever tried seeing how much it would cost to build your own pc?
Sometimes more... considering my next PC is gonna be in a $200 case, but anyway...

Usually it will be a lot cheaper depending on where you buy your parts, but some people don't have the time nor do they know how to build their own.

Also, I just thought I should add, check out http://resellerratings.com I never buy anything without checking there first.

The cheapest way I know of is actually to buy a barebones I got mine for around $400 all together about 6 months ago with
Amd Athlon 950mhz
256mb ram
20gig 7200rpm
40gig 7200rpm
DVD-rom
Cd-rw 8x8x32
and the rest of the stuff,
(just remember this was six months ago) I just bought a barbones and added the drives and I calculated how much it would have cost me to buy the parts individually and it was about $800 so try buying a barebones if you can :)

Back