• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

--------------, good or not?

puzo

Some1 gave me the link of --------------, offers seem too good to be true, i also searched the forums and i saw some nasty posts of 'dual-host', i also emailed him and the admin told me they support ASP while ASP is'nt in their prices table, has anybody used them?

damn, dual-hst is a banned word, they must be crappy, i would still like to hear some opinions (not that im planning on purchasing an account with them)

They have only been around a bit over a month, so a bit early to say if they are any good, even if someone did sign up.

Not sure which one you are referring to, but there were two locked, on both occasions he signed up with different user names, one giving himself away as a previously banned member who spammed his previous hosting (before he had a domain name)like crazy, the second as dhostings to spam again. Not too ethical for a business is it? I believe also at least 3 user different names at WHT :rolleyes:

Back