• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

good host

The seem pretty new to me, how long have you been with them and do you have a URL of your website that is hosted on their server?

Domain Name: NSSWFLA.COM
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS1.NSSWFLA.COM
Name Server: NS2.NSSWFLA.COM
Updated Date: 18-apr-2003
Creation Date: 24-apr-2002
Expiration Date: 24-apr-2005

Basically they could of been around since 2002, and the design might of been from this year.

I have seen a lot of hosting with the same tipe of layout :=S

Were, did they buy the layout ?... I wanna buy 1. hehehe

Wrong one D Man. =)

Network Services of Southwest Florida was started in January 2000. Since this time we have been working in full force on delivering our customers with the best hosting solution prices and features on the web. Currently we are the home of many local companys websites here in southwest florida along with companys all accross the globe. We offer a veriety of plans and services. Look at some of the plans we have to see whats best for your company today!

A few grammatical errors here and there. Also it states that they were started in Jan 2000. I am guessing they went under another domain before this then?

Just doing my background checks. =)

Just to add, it must be a new design cause a lot of the links aren't working, plus theres no way to sign up except for the basic plan.

Originally posted by northwind
Just to add, it must be a new design cause a lot of the links aren't working, plus theres no way to sign up except for the basic plan.

You know it looks really bad when a host critizes and comments on another hosts history.

Originally posted by Robert
You know it looks really bad when a host critizes and comments on another hosts history.

I would agree with you most of the time there, but in this case, this hosts site isn't really even functional.

Originally posted by Archbob
I would agree with you most of the time there, but in this case, this hosts site isn't really even functional.

I agree. But my original comment still stands

I meant no offense or even tried to critizes. I just wanted to state that the design is new.

I never stated that they weren't the friendliest group of people. I was just suggesting that they finish up their site before they go official with it. I haven't suggested that they weren't reliable either.

Again, I didn't mean to "flame" the host, nor even attempted to. If you say that they are a good host, I will take your word for it and if someone asks about them, I will tell them that I have read good feedbacks on them.

But, I guess I should butt out in these kind of posts, cause I tend to do a bit of background checks when I read one. =P.

Last edited:
I meant no offense or even tried to critizes. I just wanted to state that the design is new.

I never stated that they weren't the friendliest group of people. I was just suggesting that they finish up their site before they go official with it. I haven't suggested that they weren't reliable either.

Again, I didn't mean to "flame" the host, nor even attempted to. If you say that they are a good host, I will take your word for it and if someone asks about them, I will tell them that I have read good feedbacks on them.

But, I guess I should butt out in these kind of posts, cause I tend to do a bit of background checks when I read one. =P.

I mean even we wanted to critize, we could easily start with you..

For example, your order page isn't secure (ouch!). Critical information is being passed through an unsecure internet (big ouch!)

But we don't. =)

It is not that it is insecure, more like there are images coming through that aren't https:// which can easily be fixed.

Good idea however, we will fix that right now. =P.

It is not that it is insecure, more like there are images coming through that aren't https:// which can easily be fixed.

Good idea however, we will fix that right now. =P.

See? I didn't know the facts, but yet I ASSUMED that it was insecure. I could have gone off and posted a new thread about HOW insecure you are, but that wasn't the fact, you just had a error with the secure site not reading unsecure images.

Never assume from what you see unless you've tried it yourself.

ya i will show ya my site in 24 hours or so my domain just has to change. all the plans seem to be working to me , i got the basic plan paid with paypal on sale at 2.95 what a deal :D he had my plesk setup that day

Last edited:
Well, 100GB data transfer a month for only 10.95?
Doesn't seem trustworthy ... either they are overselling or don't have a clue on what they are doing.

Back