• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good Host

Thaxill

I'm searching for a reliable host with :
- No-Ads
- at least 100 mb Webspace
- at least 10 Gb Traffic
- .com Domain
- Cgi , Php , ssi
and as cheap as possible. If you know any good Host with this offer then please help me because I'm totally new to Paid Hosts.

Well both the hosts below are the same company, one offers lots of support, so costs more, the other one only has forums, so it is cheaper.

www.myacen.com lots of support
http://www.solidinternet.com only forums

EDIT
Or if you could lower the bandwith to 8GB a month, check the ad at the top of this page.

I have similar requirements and 1mhost looks very nice...has anyone used them? They're prices are a little too good to be true IMO...

I can't tell you precisely, but I think at least one member here has mentioned using them.

Originally posted by Moonman
Well both the hosts below are the same company, one offers lots of support, so costs more, the other one only has forums, so it is cheaper.

www.myacen.com lots of support
http://www.solidinternet.com only forums

EDIT
Or if you could lower the bandwith to 8GB a month, check the ad at the top of this page.

solidinternet doesn't offer CGI/Perl support.. thats another difference between the two companies

Originally posted by funkyemodude
solidinternet doesn't offer CGI/Perl support.. thats another difference between the two companies

Why you would need CGI/Perl when you got PHP is beyond me... :rolleyes:

Well php is a derivitive of PERL so there alot of thing you can do in PERL that you can't in php .

Back on topic....

If a user is going paid, shouldn't he go for a host offering both PHP and Perl? ;)

Thaxill, seeing as you are looking for a cheap plan, you can probably get all this, if you make a request at WebHostingTalk.

Originally posted by KBC
Back on topic....

If a user is going paid, shouldn't he go for a host offering both PHP and Perl? ;)

Well then Myacen offers both PHP and Perl. The only thing I'm saying is that PHP can do every Perl can(internet wise), faster, easier, and less resource hungry.

lol, i'm sorry for causing this huge commotion, i was just showing the person who was initially looking for perl that solidinternet.com didn't offer it.. thats all.

Back