• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good Host

Yeah sure go with an over priced, un known, bad web design, unfinished, web host. And then advertise on a forum something they don't even have yet. Sounds good to me:angry2:

Don't recommend a host that is under reconstruction.

Anyways, they are not accepting new accounts right now.

first impression is what it counts.. I wouldn't go with you people even if you were the cheapest with that kind of design

Can't you people read, I don't run that site or business. I was basically saying that they are a great host, and that they haven't failed me yet. I know the site looks like crap, but they have some of the best prices I've found on the net. And about them not accepting new accounts, you just have to contact them and tell em' what you want and need, and they'll get back to you that day with a price quote.

Originally posted by MN-Robert
Their contact address is a yahoo address.

That's not a problem. Is just that when their site is under construction, how could you order a plan from them? And even said they are a great host? :confused:

Back