• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good designer needed...

adizlaja

Hello all,

I'm about to start a website that will offer webdesign and costumizeable scripts. Most of the services will be sold, but there might be some scripts or design that we will give out for free.

The site is still not up. Right now, I have someone that will be making the scripts, but I still need somebody to make the designs. The income will be split in a reasonable manner. We will discuss who will get how much once we get everything ready.

If you are a good webdesigner and are interested in working with us on this, please leave a msg here with your portfolio. You can also e-mail me at: Adi2k1@hotmail.com or send me a PM.

Thanx

I and my friend do web designs in a number of different styles and use Flash, Java and interfaces. We are both experienced and use many different graphics editing programs. We use Dreamweaver and can both hand code. You may contact us at wytchedesign@wytchedesign.com

Hi. I have my own web design service but I'm need customers! Maybe I could team up with you?

I have a pretty nice portfolio (14 of my most recent websites). You can see it at http://reproglobal.iminbudget.com/protinium/portfolio.html

I'm only 13 but I am pretty good at web design and graphics and I am capable of more than what's on my portfolio. I also have excellent writing skills and I have a good business mind, something that lacks in a lot of talented people my age

I think you'll see I'm right up there with the competition ;)

Originally posted by R. K. Raja
Hi. I have my own web design service but I'm need customers! Maybe I could team up with you?

I have a pretty nice portfolio (14 of my most recent websites). You can see it at http://reproglobal.iminbudget.com/protinium/portfolio.html

I'm only 13 but I am pretty good at web design and graphics and I am capable of more than what's on my portfolio. I also have excellent writing skills and I have a good business mind, something that lacks in a lot of talented people my age

I think you'll see I'm right up there with the competition ;)
Not bad for only 13, I remember a short while ago when I was that age, I hated telling ppl my age even though my skills were better than alot of adults.

Anyway good luck :D

Originally posted by MindRash
Not bad for only 13, I remember a short while ago when I was that age, I hated telling ppl my age even though my skills were better than alot of adults.

Anyway good luck :D

Most people don't trust someone my age, but I am confident that I'm more skilled in business than most adults out there. I certainly don't feel my age in terms of business :D

Thanks ;)

Back