• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

going to NY - need info/advice/help...

nitroboy

seducer
NLC
I am going to New York next month, from September 17 till September 25.

First of all, does anyone know a website where I can search for a hotel and eventually make a room reservation? Or does anyone know a good hotel, room price approx. $300-350/night for 4 persons, and located somewhere near Madison Square or Central Park?

Can anyone also suggest me some activities to do?
Currently I have only planned to attend a pre-season game of the New York Rangers, they are playing September 23 against the New York Islanders I have found. I still need to buy tickets if at least possible via the internet?

Anyone knows some good places to go out in the evenings? No disco but more (lounge) bars, suggestions? Places where I can find some nice (pretty) girls hehe. :bandit2:

Daniel said:
Roosevelt hotel on Madison and 45th. Real nice, might be a bit expensive though.
What a coincidence. I have been searching a bit and already found the Roosevelt and W Hotels which are both in the price category I am looking for.

It's one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. In a beautiful part of the city. Only thing is, there's so much traffic.

nitroboy said:
What are you talking about?? :confused4
I think hes suggesting to go and visit some hosting companies.

Definitively Roxy if you enjoy my kind of music :)
Cant go wrong with it

Following the installation of the Phazon sound system at the beginning of '04, Roxy has become one of the major players in the NY nightclub scene. The Roxy has New York's largest dance floor and half-block long oblong bars. Not to mention the plush club-within-a-club upstairs lounge and the standing-room banquets along the side.

www.roxynyc.com

http://www.clubplanet.com/clubsearch/oneclick~category~19.asp for anything else.

Last edited:
Wojtek said:
Definitively Roxy if you enjoy my kind of music :)
Cant go wrong with it

www.roxynyc.com

http://www.clubplanet.com/clubsearch/oneclick~category~19.asp for anything else.
What kind of music is Roxy?
And thanks for that site, I will definately have a look over there!

EDIT: found about Roxy:
place type: Dance Club,Euro,Fetish,Gay / Lesbian,Hipster,Pickup / Singles
music: Electronica, Funk / Soul / R&B, Garage, Hip-Hop, House, Jungle / Drum 'n' Bass, Techno, Trance

Do you visit such places? :tongue2:

Last edited:
Its NY man, every club has its fair share of gays and lesbos ;)
Never seen any fetish there, haha, only went once tho on a good trance/house night.

Make sure you'r 21 or sporting a good fake, they scan.

Have you thought about trying to catch a David Letterman show or so on nitroboy? Eitherway, enjoy the trip. I'm not that familiar with the NYC as I rarely go there so I can't offer any real advice.

Wojtek said:
I think hes suggesting to go and visit some hosting companies.
Those webhost parties can really get out of hand. Hot steamy wet fun!

Does anyone know a site which has a list of musea in NY?

Also is it possible to rent a chopper with a pilot of course to fly around the Statue of Liberty and other places? Any information is always appreciated. :)

Back