• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Goddamn petrol prices

themoose

Sup, Recoil here.
NLC
What's wrong with this government? Seriously. Prices are the highest I've seen them at ~115.9p/litre in these parts, and what do the Gov go and do? Stick another 2p tax on it. It's already 60-70% tax as it is. Jesus. A year ago - when I started driving - it was 85p a litre. It went up to £1 and papers went nuts, it went down again - but the next time it went up the papers were conveniently distracted by that expenses scandal.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8598369.stm

For you Americans that's about $6.90/gallon

/rant

what do you pay at the pumps?

Last edited:
Move to Venezuela... :car:

$0.19 per gallon

In Sweden it's around $6.50 per gallon now.

Move to Venezuela... :car:

$0.19 per gallon

In Sweden it's around $6.50 per gallon now.

Gheez.. $0.19/gallon. That would be so nice.

BTW Peo, is petrol more or less expensive than diesel in Sweden?

Here's it's usually been quite a bit more but is now leveling out again... but whenever I go to Europe it's significantly less.. what's up with that?

1.30 AUD /litre here.
used to be 1.70 when it was at highest, for a while it looked like it would hit 2$ then the economy crashed....

I know what you mean though, when it was 1.70 here it was just to much, so costly...
1.30 is ok though, I dont mind that.

Last edited:
Our smoking is paying off here ;) At Sunoco its like 2.89 but we have $0.60~ off a gallon cause how we buy our cig. with the rewards card :D

Its so freaking awesome

Around $2.82 in Jax, FL depending on where you are and about $2.50 or so in Greenville, SC (visiting back home).

In Cali its about $3.30 on average right now. If only a gallon of gasoline use to cost $.20 like in the 50s.

Back