• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Godaddy hosting.

I have used GoDaddy web hosting before and was not to impressed by it. Their shared hosting panel sucks, it isn't as easy to use or have nearly as many features as Cpanel. The hosting itself is ok but only for smaller websites, once you start getting a lot of visitors it can be very slow. They also had some security issues recently with their windows shared hosting plans that caused thousands of websites to be deleted.

I've had a couple of hosting accounts with GoDaddy and I have to say that they weren't nearly as terrible as I thought they would be. As danosd mentioned their control panel is severly lacking, but I haven't had any trouble with speed on my site.

If you have registered domains in the past, you probably have some free hosting credits that you might be able to use to test it out for free.

they are not specialized in web hosting
they just sell domain names
I think you could find better deals in many other places

Back