• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GoClick.com

lfc7607

I'm not making many bucks, by GoClick.com, but I'm still getting their rate at 2.5 $ per 1.000 pops. I have heard some people have gotten their rates reduced.

I'm just wondering a little if any of those who gotten their rate reduced had their site listed at GoClick.com. And if not, might it then be the thing that makes GoClick reduce the POP rate ??

Best regards

Martin

Goclick may not tell you outright, but the real reason they run an affiliate program, and pay publishers at all, is because they believe that a small percentage of the people who view the popup and then decide to advertise--note this, they expect viewers of the popups to advertise--on Goclick's PPC search engine.

I learned this after they dropped my to $1.5 CPM. It was only then I decided to do something to at least raise the CTRs. So I gave them vast amounts of free advertising. When they dropped me again, I asked what I could do to push more advertisers to them and they told me to try LeadHound.com and use the Goclick CPA program there. But they would raise my rate to decent levels(at $0.75 CPM at that point).

Always remember this about Goclick: They advertise to get actual, paying advertisers. If you don't deliver, and if advertisers don't come in sufficient volume or spend enough, you're not profitable for Goclick. This is key: You must be profitable for Goclick. They are not running advertising to attract visitors.

Originally posted by Matt
They are not running advertising to attract visitors.
Which makes the fact that John's pop creative is clearly aimed at general-audience consumers (featuring text links associated with searches for foodstuffs and celebrity 'babes') all the more mysterious... ;)

But they would raise my rate to decent levels(at $0.75 CPM at that point).

That should be "But they would [not] raise my rate to decent levels(at $0.75 CPM at that point)."

Czar: Indeed. I don't understand their tactics and the effort I went to for them at $1.50 CPM frustrated me to no end when they felt the need to halve it again.

Back