• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gmail Invitations

ashben

Need a Gmail invitation? I have a couple with me. Just PM me to get one. You MUST have more than 10 posts on these forums and your last post should have been within this month (Sept 2004).

Keep checking this post for more details - if I run out of invitations and when I have more to give away.

Have fun!

I still have some invitations left. PM me if you want one. You MUST have more than 10 posts on these forums and your last post should have been within this month (Oct 2004).

I have a couple Gmail invites to give out as well. I don't care about posts on these forums, but your site should be using the SolidStats.com free hit counter. :)

Sorry guys, no more invitations for now :( But I will post back as soon as I have some more and the invite preference will be given to you blokes who are "too lazy to PM" ;)

Merry Christmas guys! I have some invitations left. PM me if you want one. You MUST have more than 10 posts on these forums and your last post should have been made within this month (Dec 2004).

Back