• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GMail, how can i get one?

lie8

may be a noob question, but i need one account.anyone pls help, how can
I get an acc? I need some big file hosting. I'm looking for a host with atleast 500/1000 mb free hosting. thnx in advance

Get in line, you know how many people want one of thoes?
I'll tell you...
Millions.

You're better off just waiting until they go live. I don't know why, or how, you could use it to host files though. It's e-mail.

i saw some guys here using gmail acc, so i req. or if can pls tell me host for huge/unlimited space. thnx

WTF are you talking about. Gmail is not a webhost. You ask for gmail but you want unlimted hosting space.

Dont post stupid posts. This is a serious forum

lol, guys nice attacks, sp w/ capital I, i liked that. Alright, i think my way to express my problems were wrong, heres the complete catch. I need a big host, but i usually use...www.yousendit.com for quick temporary hosting. But now i need to host for a longer period, then i came up with the idea of GMail. Thats why i was asking for it, and when i got a neg reply for it, i asked for a big host. I think that is the mistake i did putting both in the same topic. Sorry for that.

==============================================================

@phuckedup, @glassowater87, @kaliboy2g

nice replys, and quite unexpected from a ProMember. OK, i'm a newbie here, but that shouldn't be the sole cause to treat my mistakes like this. This is a very nice and helpful forum, but not the only serious forum in the net. There are other forums which are seriuos too, and i've been there. Atleast seriousness doesn't mean bad responses.

Last edited:
You brought this on yourself. Read your original post again- You were asking for a GMail account, and that you were looking for large hosting. This implies you wanted a GMail account to store files. Thus the neg replies you received.

Lie8, if you dont want to be thought of as an idiot then dont post like one. You have yet to conclude how getting webhosting, has anything to do with using gmail which is a email provider

Back