• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Giving out your SSN

Don't be so protective about your SSN. Its not like the company is gonna send stealth ninjas to your house so they won't have to pay you.

The correct number is indeed $600. I don't believe it's been changed in the past year or two but I could be wrong.

I do disagree though that you shouldn't be so protective over your social security number. With identity theft becoming more and more common I would be careful on who you give your social security number out to. Make sure they are licensed for business in that state, are a reputable business, and it wouldn't hurt to check out their Better Business Bureau record.

http://www.consumer.gov/idtheft/

The courts don't view it as a serious crime so it keeps happening. Your social security number combined with other public information about you is all they need to start. Just be careful.

so...

so if i live in Canada and I sign up for fastclick without giving them my SIN, will I still get paid?

Back