• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Giving away 3 gmail invites

Status
Not open for further replies.
dohh.....haven't got any invites from google. come on :) 23 is my lucky number.lets wait and see heheh

trenzterra said:
My other account just got the 6 invitations. And the other guy who didn't get his/her account, if you still want it, please reply.

You have 2 accounts?

jmiller said:
You're lucky then, it's usually several weeks before you receive any invites.
I've had an account for just under a week, and I got 6 invites just today.

I'll give them away here after I find out which of my friends want some :x

Has anyone put a gmail account through the paces on spam filtering? Having that much incoming spam come in to Google and having so much experience in algorithms could equal a great new Google solution.. :)

I have used a Gmail account yet so I'm not sure what it's using for spam filtering.

Todd said:
Has anyone put a gmail account through the paces on spam filtering? Having that much incoming spam come in to Google and having so much experience in algorithms could equal a great new Google solution.. :)

I have used a Gmail account yet so I'm not sure what it's using for spam filtering.
I did a bit of testing, sending an email filled with common spam keywords, and various subjects.

95% of the time if the first word is considered "spam" then the email is dumped into the spam folder. :confused4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back