• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Girls: Nice Eyecandy, but fkn annoying!

No, because it WASN'T censored. I don't know why that word wasn't on the censor list, but it wasn't. And, uh...when something isn't acceptable, it doesn't get ignored, because it's not acceptable...it gets fixed...that's the Netizen way :p

Originally posted by Hobo
Wha??? Was he like dousing his hand in it or just putting like a couple drops? :confused2
Pouring it in his palm and drinking it. then licked up what was left. Then he tried to give the bottle away and get other people to do it.

Originally posted by Gayowulf
Sure it's rude to finger someone, but it's just a gesture. Sometimes something as simple as fingering someone will make you feel much better (and make them go away, to boot).

When I drive I use it as a substitute for getting out of my vehicle and kicking that granny's --- for driving slow.

That might be the most credible point in this entire discussion.

Ok Getting back on topic.. Don't Worri, they wont bite.. hard. There only human!
Iam guessing u dont have a sis?

i have two sisters.. but i'm the guinea pig.. i'm the first child in this house hold

and they're worse than any teenage girl.. i can tell you that, they will actually bite you.. and hard

Back