• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

gif generators

Weapon

NLC
NLC
I was wondering what is the best program out there to make gif banners. I use animation shop (comes with PSP) and made a simple banner when all of a sudden it finish out to be 74 k:mad: bloody hell. so whats the best gif banner maker out there?

well it only had 7 frames, any ways anyone know where to d/l Ulead GA? not full, trila. their site d/l at like 0.35 k so that is ---- isn't whore?:D

If you're making non-animated banners...couldn't you use microsoft paint and then convert it to .gif? If animated, then I'd probably use Ulead

because MS-Paint sucks since it uses GIF under Windows' standard compression...the basic 256 colors :fork:

Photoshop is good for non-animated situations, and besides, JPEG would work better since it's only 468x60. ;)

:confused:
What has the size to with which format is best? That would depend on what kind of pic it is, how detailed it is. :rolleyes:
I'm sure weeps chose the wrong one anyway. :D ;)

true. if it were a two-colored piece of crap, GIF would definitely be best ;)

KO-KO! :birthday:
I didn't say gif was crap! Hayama-kun did. I said he talked crap. :D
If you've stolen my aviator that I've ripped from polestar's site all by myself I'll have to talk to my lawyer. Be warned. :mad::p

Back