• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ghosts = true?

trenzterra

NLC
Well, my (maternal) grandmother just passed away, and my maid and mother told me stories which they claim is true... and I think its true too, who wants to joke about death?

My maid says, when she was 10, her grandmother died, and after 7 days (chinese/malay belief that have to pray every 7 days until 49 days), she saw her grandmother on the chair, smiling. No one else could see it...

My mother says, after her father died (of cancer, 30 years ago), she and her sister went down to check on the workers (my grandmother owns a car accessories company) as they were afraid the workers may steal money. However, they did not remember that it was the 49th day as my grandmother couldn't care less about praying as she doesn't like my grandfather alot.
So while they were walking back, they heard footsteps. Then they saw cockroaches flying from one wall to another, making the same sound as the footsteps. Then they saw a white figure floating past. It freaked the hell out of them, but they quietly went to sleep and told everyone only the next day. Ghost? Or cockroaches? My grandfather died in China. So when their relatives were on the way on boat to China, they also claimed that they saw their father...

Now this really freaks the hell out of me, pls. grandma, don't come back and find me...

I have a few :)

1. One day I was making dinner, I've set up the plates with the forks and knifes on the table and went to the bathroom. When I opened the door of the bathroom I heard a noise like metal falling on the floor. I went in the kitchen and my fork was on the opposite side of the table on the floor. Nobody in the kitchen, no cats, dogs, nothing....

2. The kitchen clock's batteries died the same time as my uncle. Meaning the time stopped when y uncle died.

3. My mom bougt some black clothes the same day as #2. She dosn like black clothes, and didt know why she bought them, until grandma called and announced te death of her breother. She knew she hadbought them fr the funerals

That's the only 3 ones I've experienced personally.

A few days after my mother passed away I woke up to someone rubbing my head. When I finally got my eyes open all I could see was the tail end of a white long dress going out of the bedroom door. It was the dress my mother had on when we buried her. At that same time my Aunt, who I was then living with, was upstairs doing something and she felt someone put a hand on her shoulder. We were the only ones home at the time and I was still in bed.

My brother is a truck driver and claims that he was driving one night and happened to look over and seen her sitting in the driver side. He said they had a conversation for about an hour before she left.

Now this really freaks the hell out of me, pls. grandma, don't come back and find me...
I don't think you would be as afraid as you think you would be.

After some thinking, i decided that it isn't really scary if my grandma visits me. as long as she doesn't just fly past without saying 'hi' or something... if she is friendly, sure maybe i'll have a nice conversation with her.

hmm you should have taken your digital camera and shot a pic and they will know you detected a U(non)FO :p

I go in the bathroom and in the mirror I see this image looking right back at me. And what's scariest is that it looks just like me!!

:D

the wierdest thing that happened to me..

my family and i were on holiday in england.. we were staying at this really old bed and breakfast just outside Kent.. it was owned by this young lady.. who in all truth, seemed quite disturbed.. all nite for 2 nights we heard arguements. we couldn't catch a wink of sleep.. but every morning we only saw this young lady and when we asked about it, she refused to talk about it.. then on the last nite, we decided to stay out till abt 1 before coming to our room to see if we could catch a glimpse of the arguement.. and when we got to the b&b, the lady was nowhere to be seen and the house had an eerie silence to it.. so the next mornign we were glad we were leaving..

i dunno may seem ordinary but there were no cars pulling in all night when the arguements were happening.. nobody walked in the door has a bell and none of us slept a bit.. we heard 2 voices all the time during the nite.. my mum thinks she was skitzophernic.. but i dont think so..

Her being a schitzo is definately possible. That would explain her seeming "disturbed" and her refusal to talk about it all. Do you remember if the two voices you heard ever talked at the same time or did one wait till the other was finished?

If you heard two at the same time then that would have been freaky because I don't care how nuts a person is they cannot talk in two different voices at the same time...

yesterday something scary happened.

I put a tissue box on top of something, and it wasn't really stable. but normally it wouldn't drop, but when i was about to sleep, it dropped...

Originally posted by AmericanPatriot
Her being a schitzo is definately possible. That would explain her seeming "disturbed" and her refusal to talk about it all. Do you remember if the two voices you heard ever talked at the same time or did one wait till the other was finished?

If you heard two at the same time then that would have been freaky because I don't care how nuts a person is they cannot talk in two different voices at the same time...

they were definetely interupting eachother and you could often hear two voices speaking at once.. one was distinctly deeper than the other but you couldn't tell if it was female or male

Originally posted by Wojtek

The kitchen clock's batteries died the same time as my uncle. Meaning the time stopped when y uncle died.

Now that is scary as hell.

I never been spooked out by ghosts or anything. but I do remember seeing a cut off thumb in the basement when i was a kid. It scared the hell out of me. I think it was fake though. LoL.

Do tell. :D

The only thing wierd Ive ever happened was today actually. Ill probabaly forget it tomorrow though.

I was lying on the floor playing with my two little kitties. One of the kitties was on wide side of the sliding door (a wooden sliding door seperating the dining room and family room). They were attacking eachothers paws (HEHE! Cute ;)) and all the sudden there was a really loud BANG and the door kinda looked like someone on the other side was trying to smash it down. There was no one there though...

Wierd. :p Maybe the ghost on the other side was trying to kill me by flattening me. Or maybe the ghost was drunk and slammed into the door...

Originally posted by TRUNKS
The only thing wierd Ive ever happened was today actually. Ill probabaly forget it tomorrow though.

I was lying on the floor playing with my two little kitties. One of the kitties was on wide side of the sliding door (a wooden sliding door seperating the dining room and family room). They were attacking eachothers paws (HEHE! Cute ;)) and all the sudden there was a really loud BANG and the door kinda looked like someone on the other side was trying to smash it down. There was no one there though...

Wierd. :p Maybe the ghost on the other side was trying to kill me by flattening me. Or maybe the ghost was drunk and slammed into the door...
ROTFLMAO

Back